Inquiry Post 1

 Welcome to my Professional Blog

    My name is Marley Hidalgo. I am currently a student at the University of New Mexico, finishing up my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in art studio, with a focus in painting and drawing. 

    My short term goal right now, is to graduate with my BFA in Art Studio in the Fall of 2021. Then after I plan on working on my licensure in Art Education at the University of New Mexico. 

    As for long term goals, I hope to be teaching in a school, encouraging students to think and access creativity in their own unique ways, while supporting them to advance in their own learning process.


    If you would like to look at some of my work and learn a little bit about my own art practice I have linked my portfolio here.








Comments

Popular Posts